Wordless Wednesday This is What Happens When I try to Blog

1 Flares Twitter 1 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 0 Filament.io 1 Flares ×

and Big Daddy is home from work looking for attention…..

Elizabeth A. says:

Yes, that would be distracting. :-)
    Elizabeth A. recently posted…Wordless Wednesday: Project Life 365 #In_My_BagMy Profile

Carolyn G says:

Big Daddy cracks me up!!

LOL!! AMEN! (Um, but what kind of dance is that?! 😉 )
    Sara Phillips recently posted…H-E-B TexFest!My Profile

• 4.1
      Kas says:

I’ve given up defining his dance moves at this point lol He calls it “Big Daddy Sexsi Moves.” Yep. I live with that daily lol

Maryann says:

He’s got some moves!

Marina says:

Oh my goodness. ROFL!! Laughed my head off!

Henrietta says:

Haha! Men! They want ALL the attention 😉 lol!
    Henrietta recently posted…Wordless Wednesday – 3 Months Already #wwMy Profile

Rachel says:

Oh my gosh! Did he know you were filming him?? My husband would be so mad at me, LOL!
    Rachel recently posted…Brunch In Downtown SeattleMy Profile

• 8.1
      Kas says:

Yes he know, but he just laughs. Have you see his Harlem Shake video over on his blog? If not you should You’ll laugh even harder lol

Okay that’s completely hilarious!
    Shell Fruscione recently posted…{Not Quite} Wordless Wednesday: February Recap!My Profile

LOL!!! Working from home does pose its own unique challenges. 😉 I see we listen to the same type of tunes while we’re working!
    Beeb Ashcroft recently posted…BlossomBrella Giveaway at Spunky Real DealsMy Profile

LOL, that’s too funny!!
    Anne – Mommy Has to Work recently posted…Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

Julie Jones says:

OMG! That had me laughing so hard! Does he know you posted this? hahaha
    Julie Jones recently posted…What is Microsoft OneNote?My Profile

Theresa says:

LOL! That is hilarious.
    Theresa recently posted…Messages of Love – Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

Stephanie R says:

LOL!!! Hilarious!
    Stephanie R recently posted…48 Facts About MeMy Profile

Jen says:

Oh man, he is as bad as the kids!!!
    Jen recently posted…You Gotta Watch It! Wreck-It Ralph On 3D Blu-Ray/DVDMy Profile