Great news from CVS/pharmacy and Procter & Gamble®! They’re teaming up to give you some special offers on your favorite P&G beauty products. I also want to remind you all that the CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare program is a great way for shoppers to save money on almost all household necessities and to start each trip by visiting your local CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare In-Store Coupon Centers.
CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare Offers
During the week of March 3, 2013, CVS/pharmacy shoppers can use their CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare Card at ExtraCare Coupon Centers to get great deals on Herbal Essences® and Aussie® products:
- Get 2 Herbal Essences® Hello Hydration Shampoo or Conditioner (10.1oz) for $6
- Get 2 Aussie® Moist Shampoo or Conditioner (13.1oz) for $6
- Plus, get an additional $1 off when you scan your ExtraCare Card!
- That’s almost $3.60 in savings on 2!
Spend $50, Get $15
From now to 4/30/13, CVS shoppers who spend $50 on P&G Beauty products* will receive a $15 VISA gift card via mail-in rebate. To receive your $15 gift card, go to www.BestOfBeautyRebate2013.com and download the rebate form, fill it out, and mail it in with your original dated sales receipt(s). Be sure to circle the P&G beauty items and purchase price(s). P&G will mail you your $15 VISA gift card in 6-8 weeks. It’s that easy!
Tips From P&G Beauty Expert Marsha Chilko
Long Lasting Curls
Help dry hair hold its style with this easy trick.
- Treat hair with Aussie’s Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner and blow dry on a low heat setting.
- Separate hair into 2″ sections and curl one at a time.
- After curling each section, pin the curl up for a few minutes. This will help the curl set as it cools for a longer-lasting style.
Sleek & Straight Hair for a Luscious Look
- Wash and condition your hair with the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Collection.
- Spray Set Me Up extra hold spray gel throughout wet hair.
- Use a hair drier to dry your hair until damp.
- Pin back a 2-inch section of hair at a diagonal.
- Blow dry your hair completely, repeating section by section, using a paddle brush to smooth as you go.
- Expert tip: Angle your hair dryer away from the roots, following the brush, to keep your hair smooth.
- Smooth a flat iron through each section of hair.
Now onto the Giveaway!
***Disclosure: CVS and BluChip are providing the prize and I received one for review purposes. All opinions are 100% my own.***