Wordless Wednesday Your Not Having Fun….

3 Flares Twitter 1 Facebook 2 Google+ 0 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 0 Filament.io 3 Flares ×

….Until Your PhotoBombing a Bird! 😉

Photo Courtesy of Jeana from Surf and Sunshine

Photo Courtesy of Jeana from Surf and Sunshine

Comments

Elizabeth A. says:

Oh wow, that’s really cool!
    Elizabeth A. recently posted…Wordless Wednesday: Project Life 365 #DreamyMy Profile

Hahaha I love it! That’s so cool.
    Beeb Ashcroft recently posted…Wordless Wednesday: First Day of SpringMy Profile

What a cool photo!!
    Sara Phillips recently posted…LEGO(r) Friends Book {#Review & #Giveaway}My Profile

Carolyn G says:

I would have been freaked out!

Henrietta says:

How does that even happen?? lol! Great photo!
    Henrietta recently posted…Back to reality – plus my Workout PlaylistMy Profile

Hah! Love it. The photo AND the caption, that is. :)
    Andrew @ Mommy’s Busy, Go Ask Daddy recently posted…A Lazy Morning at the Library #WordlessWednesdayMy Profile

haha … love the picture, that came out great! Carolyn – the birds were amazingly well handled, we all had them on our shoulders … it became quite an event in itself!
    Michael Anderson recently posted…Hyundai Takes Social Bloggers to Coronado for the New Santa Fe!My Profile

Oh wow I’d be so scared!

Oh my goodness what is that bird doing up there. Nice photo of him though. LOL
    Onica {MommyFactor} recently posted…Filing Taxes – Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

Katie says:

super cool!!
    Katie recently posted…What’s on your playlist?My Profile

I love the photo! That would have completely scared me, though!
    Jennifer The Quirky Momma recently posted…Wordless Wednesday 3/20/2013 -Images of IrelandMy Profile

That’s frightening to me. I don’t like birds. They sure are pretty to look at though.
    Julie @ 70WPM recently posted…Sverve: Connecting Mom Bloggers to BrandsMy Profile

Brandy says:

Is that a hawk? OMG .. huge, love it.
    Brandy recently posted…Top five ways to improve your bank balanceMy Profile

Jen says:

You gals looked like you had such a great trip!
    Jen recently posted…Amazon Gold Box Deal – Harry Potter Wizard’s Collection 31-Disc SetMy Profile