***Disclosure: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Sprint. I received product samples to facilitate my review..***
I’m SUPER excited to announce that I am a #SprintMom We’ve been with Sprint for years and years and I wouldn’t have it any other way. With technology today I’m sure you can imagine how many times I’ve heard, “Mom what’s the wi-fi password?” We are a connected family. Now don’t get me wrong. I have “unplug days” and we are a traveling family who loves adventure, but we also document and share those adventures. However, sometimes I’ve ran into the issue of there being no wi-fi……aka a bloggers worst nightmare. WHAT?! No wi-fi? For how long? I know I’ve panicked before and I’ve heard of mobile hotspots, but haven’t had time to really research them. In fact my 12 year old son did a whole sales pitch on how much we need these for our long drives to Disney.
What Can I do with a Mobile Hotspot?
Stay connected, virtually anywhere. When traveling overseas, maintain productivity when you stay connected using an unlocked SIM designed for international travel. The powerful 2500 mAh battery will keep you connected for up to 10 hours of continuous use on a single charge, making it perfect for traveling or on the go. The intuitive LCD touchscreen allows you to monitor data usage, administer networks, or manage security settings in the palm of your hand.
- One of the first tri-band devices offered by Sprint
- First LTE mobile hotspot from Sprint with International capabilities using GSM roaming
- Access passwords, SSID information, battery, network signal strength and more with the LCD resistive color touchscreen
- Manage device settings with the easy to use Web User Interface (Web UI)
- Easy to set up and use, no software required for Wi-Fi access
- While the device is tethered via USB connection cable to a computer connect to the network as well as share with 10 devices/users (i.e. will require drivers to be installed that are on the device)
- Expand up to 10 wi-fi enabled devices sharing one connection (devices include laptops, tablets, eReaders, portable gaming systems & more)
- 2500mAH battery provides up to 10 hours on a single charge
- GPS functionality (i.e. Location Based Services)
- Equipped with the latest wireless encryption technology so that personal data/information is not share when lending out your mobile hotspot. It also supports the most advanced mobile security protocols such as NAT Firewall, VPN pass-through, and password-protected administration user interface.
THIS is what I’ve been waiting for. It makes it so easy to connect when I’m away from home or traveling. Got a blog post due while at baseball practice? I can do that. Kids want to watch netflix on their kindles in the car? SURE! What about using 3 separate devices? We had an ipad, kindle, and laptop all connected at the same time in the car on the way home from Indiana……for over 4 hours. There was a few spots where service was slow or we restarted the wi-fi with a fresh connection, but over 4 hours with 3 devices using it? I’m one happy mom. What’s that saying? Happy Mom, Happy Life? In the car that’s out rule lol. If I can keep the kid occupied to our destination AND get some work done then I’m in. So if this sounds like something your family is struggling with then check out the NETGEAR Zing Mobile Hotspot. I promise you will not be disappointed. Just another reason why I love my Sprint Service and I’m happy to be a #SprintMom