***Disclosure: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for for Dove. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item as a thank-you for participating.***
In just a little over 12 hours I’m headed out to the Dominican Republic for my best friend’s wedding! I’m packing like a maniac and one thing that I won’t forget is my Dove Clear Tone. I’ll basically be in my swimsuit and tanktops for a week on the beach. Luckily I’ve been Dove Clear Tone every day and I can definately see a difference in the dark or red spots on your underarms as a result of using the Deodorant. PLUS, they are softer. It’s a problem I knew I had, but didn’t realize was fixable until I worked on this campaign. It’s a problem I think many girls and women have and also don’t know that there is any easy fix! Now I can wave my hands in the air like I just don’t care. Going to a destination wedding I think I’ll be doing that quite a bit. 🙂
Dove Clear Tone Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant is designed to reduce red and dark marks in just two weeks, while also providing 1 / 4 moisturizers to replenish skin after womens daily shaving routines.
- Shaving can be harsh on underarm skin; in fact, 32 million women in the U.S. experience underarm red and dark marks that result from shaving irritation.
- As a result of shaving, underarm skin loses 50% more moisture, which can lead to dryness and irritation
- Specially formulated with Calendula and Sunflower Seed Extracts, Dove Clear Tone accelerates the natural skin renewal process to help restore skin to its natural tone.
- Offers 48-hour odor and wetness protection and comes in four variants including new Pink Rosa a floral and fruity fragrance.
- Dove Clear Tone is available at drugstores nationwide. You can find more information at Dove.com.
*THIS* Happened on our last trip to Punta Cana and although I love this picture I literally took it down 45 inutes later. SO *note to self* DO NOT GET BRAIDS AGAIN. Instead I’ll be at the tiki bar, the pool, the ocean, and of course standing next to a beautiful bride Jeana Shandraw. I’ll have a boost of extra confidence since I’ve been using Dove Clear Tone. So, what are you waiting for? Next time your at the store go and grab some for yourself! You’ll thank me!