***Disclosure: I’m attended The #ThorDarkWorldEvent . My flight, lodgings, and expenses were covered by Disney and myself. All opinions are 100% mine. Pictures by Disney.***
Our schedule is jam packed! Tomorrow night we will be screening Saving Mr. Banks. (*insert squeal here*) All the images and clips I’ve seen so far, Tom Hanks really captures Walt’s mannerisms and magic.
Since Saving Mr. Banks is about Mary Poppins we are also going to be celebrating MARY POPPINS 50th Anniversary Edition. Interview with Pete Menefee (Longtime Disney collaborator and “Chimney Sweeper” from MARY POPPINS) A tour of the Walt Disney Studios lot to get a behind the scenes look at the history of MARY POPPINS and the filming of SAVING MR. BANKS. I’ve been to the studios before, but seeing it after I’ve seen the film is going to be super special. This is where dreams are made every day!
Then of course Follow Along with 25 bloggers as we walk the Red Carpet and attend the premiere and After Party from Frozen AND we will be interviewing THE Kristen Bell!. We all went with dresses from colors of the film so everyone will look stunning.
- Group interview with the talented filmmakers of FROZEN – Disney veteran Director Chris Buck (“Tarzan”) and first-time Director Jennifer Lee (co-writer, “Wreck-It Ralph”) have teamed up, along with longtime Disney Producer Peter Del Vecho (“The Princess & the Frog”, “Winnie the Pooh”) to create the epic comic adventure.
- Group interview with Santino Fontana (voice of “Hans” in FROZEN)
- Group interview with GET A HORSE! Director Lauren MacMullan (“The Simpsons”) and meet the co-heads of Animation for GET A HORSE! – Legendary Disney artist Eric Goldberg (“Aladdin,” “Pocahontas”) and talented CG animator Adam Green (“Tangled,” “Wreck-It Ralph”) as they demonstrate both the hand-drawn and computer animation they created for the short.
- Rigging Lab – Creating the tools for both the most detailed and believable human expression and a snowman who can fall to pieces, was the task of FROZEN’s Rigging team. Join them in their computer lab to test out your skills at moving the characters.
- Acting Through Animation – Meet FROZEN’s Head of Animation, Lino DiSalvo, and members of his talented team as they demonstrate how they brought the characters of FROZEN to life.
- Voice Recording – It’s time to step up to the microphone and become a character in FROZEN! This is your chance to act – and maybe even sing – a scene from the film.
- Disney Consumer Products showcase of the new FROZEN toy line
So follow along with all the fun: