***Disclosure: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Sprint. I received product samples to facilitate my review..***
I’m a 100% tech/gadget person. I always want to try out the latest and newest technology that is out and yes I’m one of those who pre-orders and have even been known to wait in those hour long lines just to get the next new thing.Being a #SprintMom let’s me do that with ease. So I took the NEW Motorola Moto X out for a test drive on my latest Red Carpet event. I’ve been using it off and on for a few weeks and here are my Top 3 Features:
Top 3 Features of the Moto X
1. Touchless Control: Tired of having to touch your lazy phone? Moto X responds to your voice and frees up your hands for more important things. Just talk.
As a Mom, my hands are frequently busy. I love that I can just use my voice for easy commands by just saying “Ok Google Now”. I can have my phone make a phone call, send a txt, look for directions, play a song, and more. If I’m unsure I can just ask it a question. For example when I was traveling I wasn’t sure what time it was at home. So I said “Ok Google Now Help Me Find Out What Time it is in Nashville TN. and received an immediate answer. No more lazy phone!!
2. Quick Capture Camera: Never trust your lazy phone to capture the moment. With Moto X, you can take photos with two twists of your wrist.
I can’t count how many times I missed that “perfect” picture because my camera on my phone was too slow. With a turn of my wrist I have the camera ready to go and can do a quick focus and even take a burst of shots just to make sure I got at least 1 good shot. Here’s an example: I was walking the Frozen White Carpet and it’s a CRAZY chaotic mess. People are everywhere and if your not camera ready you can miss a shot of someone famous. I was able to grab this quick capture shot of Demi Lovato then hand my friend my phone and let her grab a quick pic of me. (Which is even harder because you literally have like 3 seconds)
3. Designed By YOU: Thousands of ways to customize. One phone that’s truly yours.
So many options all designed by you from the start! First head over to Motomaker.com. You can choose from the Back Color, Front Color, Accent Colors, Signature, and Clear Case. Lots of combinations just for you! PLUS it’s reasonable at only $99.99 on all carriers AND it’s the only smartphone made her in the USA. What more could you want. Order one or add it to your Christmas list today!
• AndroidTM 4.2.2, Jelly Bean • Sprint 4G LTE • World Phone – Quadband GSM (850/900/1800/1900)Tri Band UMTS(850/1900/2100)DC HSPA+
• X8 Mobile Computing System, 1.7 GHz dual-core application processor • Personal and business email and text messaging, as well as IM through Google TalkTM
• Google MobileTM wireless services such as Google SearchTM, GmailTM, Google MapsTM for Android, Google CalendarTM and YouTubeTM
• 3G/4G LTE mobile hotspot capability supporting up to 8 Wi-Fi enabled devices simultaneously
• Corporate Outlook email using Microsoft Direct Push Technology/Microsoft ActiveSync • Near Field Communication (NFC) capable
• Wi-Fi® 802.11 a/b/g/n