***Disclosure: I received an advanced copy of this movie to facilitate my review. However, my opinions are entirely my own and I have not been paid to publish positive comments.***
Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer star in The Lone Ranger, from Jerry Bruckheimer Films and Director Gore Verbinski. It’s a wild ride of high velocity action, explosions and gunfights that brings the famed masked legend to life through brand-new eyes. The Lone Ranger (Hammer), the last of his kind, teams with Tonto (Depp), a dark and mysterious vigilante, to seek vengeance after justice has failed them. It’s a runaway train of epic surprises, as these two unlikely heroes must learn to work together before the ultimate showdown between good and evil explodes
Behind The Scenes:
- Blooper Reel (RT 4:12) – BD, DVD & Select Digital Retailers Only
- Deleted Scene – BD & Select Digital Retailers Only
- Riding The Rails Of The Lone Ranger (RT: 10:36) – BD & Select Digital Retailers Only For the production of the movie, director Gore Verbinski had a five mile oval track built along with multiple engines and cars. See the incredible effort that went into crafting such a detailed and important part of The Lone Ranger.
- Armies’s Western Road Trip (RT: 14:28) – BD & Select Digital Retailers Only
- Armie Hammer (The Lone Ranger) takes viewers on a tour of the scenic locations the production shot in as we see and learn more about the amazing places he went to become The Lone Ranger.
- Becoming A Cowboy (RT: 8:02) – BD & Select Digital Retailers Only
- Before the cast began shooting the film, they had to learn how to shoot a gun…and ride a horse. In this piece we follow the cowboy (and cowgirl) cast to boot camp, where they got a chance to experience what their characters would really be living like in the Wild West.