***Disclosure: I attended #MuppetsMostWantedEvent . My flight, lodgings, and expenses were covered by Disney, and myself. All opinions are 100% mine. ***
OPI Celebrates the Muppets with Limited Edition Nail Lacquers Inspired by Disney’s New Film Muppets Most Wanted
OPI announces the launch of eight new limited edition nail lacquers inspired by Disney’s Muppets Most Wanted. With an all-star cast including Kermit the Frog, Constantine, Ricky Gervais, Miss Piggy, Ty Burrell, Tina Fey and the whole Muppet gang, this family comedy is directed by James Bobin and written by Bobin and Nicholas Stoller. Muppets Most Wanted opens in theaters on March 21, 2014.
“The Muppets are a fun-loving, colorful cast of characters. These eight new nail lacquers were inspired by their latest adventures in Disney’s Muppets Most Wanted, which include a glamorous international stage tour – and lots of surprises,” explains Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Co-Founder & Executive VP.
Muppets Most Wanted by OPI includes the following shades:
- Muppets World Tour: This white quartz with colorful sparkle is a global sensation.
- Miss Piggy’s Big Number: Stand back… Miss Piggy’s on sapphire!
- I Love Applause: This sheer, sweet pink deserves a standing ovation.
- Let’s Do Anything We Want!:There’s no holding back this rose gold glitter with white confetti.
- Kermit Me to Speak:Listen up… I’ve got lots to say about this rosy mauve.
- Gaining Mole-mentum:Make your beauty mark with this shredded gold and chunky pink glitter.
- Int’l Crime Caper:To miss this opalescent pearl would be the crime of the century.
- Chillin’ Like a Villain:My evil plan… to get away with this precious, sheer nude.
Muppets Most Wanted by OPI nail lacquer shades each feature OPI’s exclusive ProWide™ Brush for the ultimate in application. Muppets Most Wanted will be available March 2014, at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, jcp Salons, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, ULTA and ulta.com for $9.00 ($10.95 CAN) suggested retail.