***Disclosure: This review and giveaway was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Old Spice. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.***
I promised my son I wouldn’t embarrass him *too* much with this post, but hey…there are a lot of young men going through the same things right now. Gabriel will be 13 in just a few months and we’ve been trying to find the perfect cologne, body spray, hair care, etc. You get the idea. It’s hard to find some that still give him that manly smell he wants, but doesn’t go too far. ~Enter Old Spice~
How to Scent Responsibly with Re-Fresh Body Sprays
I asked my son these questions then played him the following video:
Do you like females and smelling great? Do you like technology? Do you like stock video footage and synthesizers from the ’80s? If you answered yes to at least two of these questions, then you’ll love new Re-Fresh body sprays from Old Spice.
Gabriel’s (12) Review
“I received a “Smellcome to Manhood” kit from Old Spice. It had duct tape, a Sylvester Stallone DVD, Old Spice Body Spray, Ear Buds, a book, and more all in a cool briefcase. My favorite is the Old Spice Re-fresh Bearglove Body Spray. It smells epic. The duct tape comes in very handy with little sisters. My advice to Old Spice is to keep making us men smell good!”
Enter the GIVEAWAY!
The kit comes in a “tool kit” type container and includes the following tools a guy needs as he transitions to manhood
- Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray – “Scent Responsibly” and smell like a man, not a middle school locker room.
- Old Spice Branded Earbuds – James Blunt never sounded so manly.
- “Over the Top” DVD – Dominate at arm wrestling like Lincoln Hawk, without having to go to truck driving school.
- Duct Tape – Fix anything on the planet.
- Old Spice Branded Wood Flash Drive – Important Old Spice files everyone should memorize (Old Spice “Scent Responsibly” education video, Informational Infographic, Fact Sheet, etc.)
- Art of Manliness Book – Becoming a man is an art and a science. It was much safer to send a paperback book than a Bunson Burner.
- Smellcome to Manhood Certificate – A made-up diploma to add to your LinkedIn profile
- Bonus! Old Spice Hair Product – Guys who use Old Spice Hair product just seem to do better in life. Don’t you want to do better in life?