***Disclosure: I was provided info for this post by The Motherhood and ConAgra as well as compensated for my time. All opinions are my own.***
As you know supporting social causes is very important to me. Throughout my years as a blogger I’ve been blessed to help out with the Child Hunger Ends Here Program. It’s amazing how something so simple can make SUCH a difference. It’s that time of the year again and I could use your help!
It’s easy to make a difference! Look for the red pushpin and locate the code found on specially marked ConAgra Foods and P&G products. For each 8-digit code entered at www.ChildHungerEndsHere.com OR on my sidebar over there —->from March-August 2014, ConAgra Foods or P&G, respectively, will donate the monetary equivalent of one meal to Feeding America.
PLEASE Take A Moment And
Please take a moment to fill out this quick reader survey to help ConAgra Foods and the Child Hunger Ends Here campaign gauge awareness. It only takes a moment and will help the program in the future. Now the nitty gritty:
DID YOU KNOW?
- More than one in five children in the U.S., including more than one in four Latino children, may not know where their next meal is coming from. That’s nearly 16 million children, a number that could fill 8,000 playgrounds.
- Children who experience even intermittent struggles with hunger may suffer serious, long-term consequences to their health, well-being and educational achievement. What’s more, being hungry robs kids of the promise of childhood – the ability to play, grow and learn.
- ConAgra Foods is partnering with P&G to build a community of people to make a difference and help donate up to 7 million meals through the Child Hunger Ends Here campaign.
- Child Hunger Ends Here is proud to work with Grammy-nominated country music artist Hunter Hayes and be the presenting sponsor of his “We’re Not Invisible” tour. For every download of Hunter’s new single, “Invisible,” on iTunes, Child Hunger Ends Here will donate the monetary equivalent of one meal to the nation’s leading hunger-relief charity, Feeding America, up to 1 million meals.
- Want to attend an exclusive Hunter Hayes event, courtesy of Child Hunger Ends Here? Use your mobile device to post your favorite family photos to Instagram in March 2014 using the hashtag #HunterGramPromo for the chance to be selected for this opportunity!
- For each photo shared, Child Hunger Ends Here will donate one meal toward ending child hunger.
- Visit the HunterGram tab on the Child Hunger Ends Here Facebook page to see all of the submissions and for the winner announcement in April!
- Open to residents of the 50 United States
- Must be 18 or older at time of entry
- Official rules: https://apps.ignitesocialmedia.com/php/facebook/conagra/huntergram/rules.html
So take a moment and look at this list of products. Do you see something that’s in your house? Go grab it and Enter The Code today to help end child hunger. It just takes a few moments out of your day and helps a great cause!