***Disclosure:The prize pack, information, and giveaway have been provided by Chicco.***
Up all Night? No problem! National Survey Reveals New Moms and Dads Get the Most Out of Overnight Feedings
Key Survey Findings:
- Worth the sacrifice: Although late night feedings put added strain on new parents, the bonding between parent and child during the wee hours is worth the lack of sleep. The majority of parents (75%) report those late night feedings have deepened the bonds between them and their babies.
- Queen of late night: A whopping 91 percent of moms surveyed agree they take on the majority of the late night feedings.
- Guilty of faking it: Forty-four percent of parents suspect their partners have pretended to be asleep to avoid late night feedings. Those suspicions may not be too far from the truth: more than one-third of dads surveyed (38%) admit they have actually done so, but only 28 percent of moms say the same.
- Feeding time = Facebook time: Nearly all moms (98%) and dads (94%) who check social media while feeding baby in the middle of the night report Facebook as the social network they are most likely to visit. That’s where the similarities end, as half of dads are most likely to check Twitter (48% vs. 23% of moms) and YouTube (45% vs. 25% of moms) while baby is feeding in the middle of the night; whereas moms are more likely to check Pinterest (38% vs. 16% of dads).
- Sports vs. Shopping: While feeding baby in the middle of the night, moms and dads surveyed are not visiting the same types of websites. Three-quarters of dads who browse the Internet are most likely to visit a sports-related website (79% vs. 17% of moms), such as ESPN.com, or general news site (73% vs. 48% of moms), while moms who browse are most likely to visit parenting (89% vs. 49% of dads) or retail websites (77% vs. 58% of dads).
ENTER THE GIVEAWAY
The Chicco NaturalFit Baby’s First Gift Set provides all the basics to help your newborn thrive, with bottles and nipples designed for easy transition between breast and bottle. The set includes an array of nipples for as your baby grows and changes.