***Disclosure: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting (#MC) for Reebok. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating. All opinions are 100% mine. ***
Reebok Skyscape features:
• Foam material in the upper for softness and flexibility
• Low-cut design for added mobility
• Seamless construction for minimized rub and irritation
• Unique architecture designed to support the foot and provide all-day comfort
• Minimal rubber accents only where needed for traction
• Skyspring technology – features a unique design architecture designed to help support
I’m a walker. Especially in the summer. The kids and I take walks through our neighborhood, around local parks, and the city. I’ve been looking for that “perfect” shoe for some time. I’ve got great sandals, flip flops, etc., but was lacking the shoes that I could wear for hours and be comfy. THEN I tried the Reebok Skyscape.
These shoes weigh in at only 5 ounces. FIVE OUNCES! They are sooo light and the foam material encases your foot in a cloud. I can wear these all day and still have a spring in my step and my arches are not killing me. PLUS, they are super cute and stylish I can wear them with anything from jeans, shorts, to a casual dress. My daughter already wants a pair!
Even Miranda Kerr, a fellow mom herself, loves these shoes. So much that she almost takes a shower in them. Now, I don’t know if I would make that mistake, but the commercial is super cute: