***Disclosure: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for for Dove. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item as a thank-you for participating.***
I’ve been using Dove for years. The reason why I stick with them? The fact that they show young girls REAL Beauty. They don’t glam up thoughts on what is “supposed” to be beautiful and instead show what truly is. Plus, they actually talk to women and get them to show off their individual beauty. Take for instance this video “Open Letter To The Armpit”:
- Nourished Beauty – A floral powdery fragrance with notes of jasmine and rose
- Beauty Finish – A sparkling, sophisticated scent with notes of watery florals, sandalwood and amber musk
Plus these scents are also available:
- Cool Essentials – A delightful blend of cucumber and green tea
- Revive – A fragrance of pomegranate and lemon verbena
- Rebalance – A scent of plum and sakura blossom
- Shea Butter – A floral, powdery fragrance with notes of shea butter, rose, vanilla and lily of the valley
- Sensitive – An unscented, hypo-allergenic formula
- NEW Caring Coconut – A light coconut scent with jasmine floral notes
I’d have to say my favorite so far is Beauty Finish. It truly is like a finishing touch to my “get ready” routine. I started noticing a difference within the week. Now no more worry about odor, wetness, and deodorant marks on my clothes. PLUS, I have softer, smoother underarms. Do #DearArmpit I’m glad to see we have become friends on better terms instead of sweaty angriness. I promise to treat you more kindly and in turn let me show you off and feel great doing it.
How does Dove Advanced Care compare with deodorants you’ve used in the past?