The start of a new school year is about to get a lot more fun, with the introduction of a brand-new collection of imagination-inspiring, brain-boosting products from Scholastic, the most trusted name in learning! The debut assortment of affordably-priced offerings, available at Walmart and Toys“R”Us stores nationwide, features nearly 30 innovative educational items, from sequencing puzzles and pocket charts to matching games and learning cards, and much more!
- Preschool Games: These interactive parent-child learning games help kids practice basic alphabet, math and word skills. Each comes packaged in sturdy re-sealable foil bags and includes 96 full-color game pieces and instructions. Available in the following themes: Alphabet, Math, Sight Words, Blends and Word Families.
- Bingo: Children can build important fundamental skills while playing a fun game of Bingo! Each game includes four double-sided playing boards, call cards, bingo chips and instructions. Themes include: Alphabet, Colors & Shapes, Rhyming Words, Sight Words, Time and Money.
- Spinner Learning Games: These fun interactive games help kids learn basic color, alphabet, and counting skills. Each game includes one spinner, four playing cards, and plastic playing pieces (number of pieces varies by style). Available in Color Matching, Alphabet Matching and Counting.
- Learning Cards: Each set includes a dry erase marker and 26 double-sided dry erase cards, with a plastic ring to keep them all together! The dry erase surface and marker allow kids to practice over and over! Learning Cards come in two “subjects”:
- ABC’s Learning Cards: Build letter recognition, handwriting and basic phonics skills
- Math Learning Cards: Build number recognition, counting, handwriting, and basic math skills
- Pocket Charts: With this double-sided pocket chart easel, kids can learn basic alphabet or number and word recognition through associating a letter with the appropriate word and picture. Cards slip easily into clear pockets to visually display the number, word and picture associations! The Alphabet version comes complete with 26 alphabet cards, 54 word cards and 54 picture cards; the Math version includes 20 number cards, 20 word cards and 20 picture cards, as well as 87 equation cards for extra math skills-building!
The colorful and engaging new Scholastic products from Tara Toy (ranging from $1.99 – $6.99 each) are sure to help children and families everywhere start out on the right track for a successful school year!
***Disclosure: Prizing and samples courtesy of Scholastic Open to US mailing addresses only All opinions are 100% mine. ***