***Disclosure: The Walmart gift cards and information have been provided by P&GAll opinions are 100% mine. ***
How many hours do you spend at the store shopping for everyday items? I know I personally have to go in and stock up on every day necessities such as:
- Tide 2x Ultra For High Efficiency Machinest Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Bounty Select-A-Size Paper Towels
- Charmin Ultra Strong Toilet Paper Mega Rolls
- Swiffer Dry Sweeping Sweeper Cloths Refills
What if I could tell you that you can cut your shopping trip either super short to where you only have to go in and pay OR even have them delivered right to your front door! How?
By shopping for household items on Walmart.com or by using the Walmart smartphone app, you are giving yourself the option to shop wherever and whenever you want – at your own convenience. Walmart.com offers the great variety and savings on everyday low prices that you’ve come to love at your local Walmart, especially on your favorite P&G products. You can choose to have your purchase shipped directly to your house (shipping is free if you spend $50 or more) or shipped for free to the nearest Walmart location for a quick and easy pick-up with Site to Store. Walmart.com offers different payment options, including the option to Pay with Cash if you don’t want to use a credit card online. PLUS, By using the Walmart smartphone app, you can easily build a shopping list by scanning all the products you’re ready to purchase again.
Ways the WalMart iPhone App Saves You Time & Money
- Early access notifications
- Fast & easy refills
- Store Mode: The app recognizes when you are IN a Walmart store and provides easy access to the weekly ad, store information, new items, rollbacks, and more
- Shopping List: Add items to your list by typing and scanning or speaking item names. The list tallies your total so you can budget before you shop.
- Check Prices & availbility
- weekly ad
- customer ratings and reviews
- store finder
So go online to shop with the Walmart smartphone app and add more time to your busy schedule today!