I’m always up for a good dinner show. I had previously visited Capone’s with the girls and had been waiting for the kids to get a bit bigger so we could go as a family. First, I know you are asking “What IS Capone’s?”
Get Into Character
Handsome mobsters and gorgeous dames shine in this unforgettable production with nonstop surprises, a gangster shoot out (with a chance to win prizes) and a hilarious ending sure to knock your socks off. Your adventure begins in a turn-of-the-century ice cream parlor where your party will knock three times, say a secret password and enter Gangland Chicago 1931…
So after we took our mugshot we were seated and introduced to our “wiseguy” Babyface who would take care of us for the night. He was awesome. He interacted with the kids and us and kept the jokes PG-13. Then it was time to grab some food! Did I forget to mention that this is a dinner show with scrumptious Italian food.
All You Can Eat Buffet
Al’s a generous guy… he treats his guests to unlimited food and drinks nightly! Mama Capone prepares a real Italian Feast plus a few American favorites for Al’s guests. Eat hearty – Mama Capone don’t want no one going hungry! Served buffet style – eat all you like!
The buffet Features:
- Soup & Salad: The salad bar is filled with fresh seasonal veggies & toppings. Create your own salad masterpiece! We also offer two homemade soups made daily; a soup of the day and our very own Italian wedding soup.
- Pasta Bar: Pasta selections include Bucatini, Spaghetti, Linguini, Cavatappi and Macaroni. We make our own pasta, so you know it is fresh. Sauce choices include Marinara, Alfredo, Cheese and Vesuvio herb butter sauce. Create your pasta dish the way you like it!
- Hot & Tasty Bar: The buffet is filled with many entrée choices, including homemade Meat Lasagna, Meatballs, Chicken Cacciatore, Deep Dish Chicago and New York Style Pizza (your choice of cheese or pepperoni), Mashed Country Style and Sweet Potatoes, Dressing, Italian Sausage with peppers and onions. Plus Fried Chicken Nuggets, French Fries, Mixed Vegetables, Nacho Chips and Cheese. A little something for everyone!
- Meat Carving Station: Our new meat carving station features Smoked Turkey, London Broil Steak, Herb and Cheese-Stuffed Roasted Pork Tenderloin plus Turkey, Beef and Au Jus Gravies. Pair it with your pasta dish and other buffet selections for a feast!
- Dessert: Dessert is included too! Mama Capone offers a sweet treat to complete your meal which varies according to the season. Buon appetito!
Capone’s Dinner & Show truly is fun for everyone from 2 to 92! Our show places great emphasis on standup comedy and audience interaction (if you’re the shy type, be sure to ask for one of our great private tables). Upbeat musical productions are some of the best this side of Chicago. Our talented performers will sing, dance and interact with the audience in the best stand-up performances our guests have often experienced. It’s a blast from the past!
We indeed had a blast. This was my second time attending and I could go again. The kids LOVED it. They acted like mobsters and dames the rest of the night. It’s a great night for those with tweens/teens because of how interactive everyone is with the entire family. We will definitely be going back for another night of good food and fun entertainment the next time we are in Kissimmee, Florida.
Reservations are strongly suggested for best seating. The online reservation process is easy. All online ticket sales are final and are non-refundable. Please read the terms prior to purchasing online tickets and ticket details.
***Disclosure:Dinner Show covered by the Kissimmee CVB. All opinions are 100% mine. ***