***Disclosure: This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Cascade. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine. ***
So….You KNOW I love me some awesome products. I’ve always loved Cascade for washing dishes. In my opinion nothing cleans better. So a box comes to my door and I get to throw a party for some of my friends and family AND get to showcase how great Cascade works over brownies. Sound good? I think it was great!
Party #1: At the House
So for our first party I set up at our house and had a few friends and family over to have some yummy Mac N’ Cheese and brownies. Plus, talking about Cascade and how we do our dishes. Isabella was our cook for the evening. She might only be 10, but she made some mean brownies!
After eating some YUMMY Brownies, I popped some Cascade Platinum and some Cascade Platinum Rinse Aid in the dishwasher along with our brownie pan. Then we chatted about HOW to Wash your Dishes:
- Skip the pre-wash. It’s true! This is a key step for success in the dishwashing process, and just about everyone gets it wrong!
Here’s why you need to skip the pre-wash: Cascade Platinum works best when food soil is left on dishes because its special enzymes latch onto that food, breaking it down so it can wash away. If there’s no food soil, there’s nothing for the enzymes to attach to and your detergent isn’t working its hardest for you.
- Stack your dishes high and low but please be sure that bulky items DO NOT block the sprayer.
- Place tall dishes and pans in the back of the bottom rack so they DO NOT block the detergent chamber.
- Place glasses and other fragile items in the top rack. This helps keep them from the powerful sprayer under the bottom rack.
- Set glasses between tines on the rack NOT over them as wet contact points can cause spots.
- Thread any long utensils through coffee-mug handles to help keep them secure in the wash.
- Check to ensure that there aren’t any stray utensils that will block the nozzle or sprayer.
- And a special call out for any big dishes: load them on the bottom rack, face down so the water is sure to reach all the nooks and crannies.
Have an opinion to share? Head to the Cascade website to leave a short review of Cascade Platinum (http://www.cascadeclean.com/us/cascade/review) including #CascadeShiningReviews. One reviewer will win a Kitchen Aid Dishwasher!