- Plastic wrap or parchment paper
- 3 NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Espresso Intenso capsules, brewed (1.7 fl. oz. each)
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur, brandy or dark rum
- 1 package (3 to 3-1/2 oz.) soft ladyfingers
- 1 carton (1.5 quarts) Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, softened
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ Toll House Dark Chocolate Morsels, chopped, divided
- 2 to 3 tablespoons NESTLÉ Toll House Baking Cocoa
- LINE an 8-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap or parchment paper, leaving a 3-inch overhang.
- COMBINE espresso and liqueur in a shallow dish. Dip (don’t soak) one-third of ladyfingers into mixture and place in bottom of prepared pan. Layer one-third of ice cream over top; sprinkle with ¼ cup morsels. Repeat layers 2 more times.
- FOLD plastic wrap overhang over top of cake and freeze overnight. To serve, lift cake from pan using plastic wrap overhang. Remove plastic wrap. Dust top of cake with cocoa powder. Slice into 1-inch slices.
Attention coffee lovers – now there’s another way to celebrate your love of java on National Coffee Ice Cream Day this September 6th. What better way to make the transition from Summer to Fall than with the seasons’ most popular staples- ice cream and coffee. Above, you’ll find three different coffee ice cream recipes, courtesy of Nescafé Dolce Gusto, a leader in specialty coffee beverages. Delicious and easy, these coffee and cream treats can be made right at home.
***Disclosure: Recipe provided by Nescafé Dolce Gusto ***