In my house we CONSTANTLY have multiple devices running that use wi-fi. Which then results in our WiFi starting to lag. I’ve seen those extenders advertised in the past, but didn’t know much about them. Here’s what I learned about the NETGEAR AC750 WiFi Range Extender:
- First and foremost IT WORKS!
- Super Easy To install
- You have a separate band for a super high speed connection like HD streaming
- Easy to see if it is working
802.11ac, Dual Band, Gigabit, 1-port, Wall-plug, External Antennas
Next Generation WiFi
Optimize your existing WiFi network and extend it to hard-to-reach places with the next generation AC WiFi technology. AC750 WiFi Range Extender delivers fast WiFi speed and connectivity for smartphones, tablets, laptops and more – allowing you to enjoy your favorite entertainment throughout your home.
- More WiFi Standards: Create faster access for 802.11 b/g/n and ac WiFi devices.
- Two WiFi Modes: Extender mode to boost existing WiFi. Access Point mode to create new AC WiFi access.
- Gigabit Ethernet Port: Connect a wired device like Blu-ray® player, game console, smart TV or streaming player to your WiFi network.
- Simultaneous Dual Band WiFi: Extend 2.4 and 5GHz WiFi up to 750Mbps and reduce interference.
- External Antennas: For better WiFi coverage and more speed.
- FastLane™ Technology: Use both WiFi bands to establish one super high speed connection; ideal for HD streaming and gaming.
Like what you see? Hop on over to Amazon and grab one for only: $84.00
***Disclosure: I am a NetGear Ambassador and receive products to review. Opinions, experiences and photos shared here are all my own, and I hope you enjoy them. ***