It’s that time of year again! From Sept. 12 through Oct. 31, 2014, families and friends will celebrate Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort as they interact with some of Disney’s most beloved characters decked out in seasonal costumes. Even the Disney villains get into the “spirit” of the celebration at Disneyland Park. Guests also will enjoy Haunted Mansion Holiday and a scary adventure at Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy. Mickey’s Halloween Party, a special ticketed event, will run for 14 nights including October 31.
• Strike a pose with Disney characters in costume at the Halloween Carnival in Big Thunder Ranch at Frontierland!
• Conjure a Disney Villain with the Magic Cauldron during #HalloweenTime at Halloween Carnival in Big Thunder Ranch!
• Curious to know your future? Talk to a comical fortune teller at Halloween Carnival
• #HalloweenTime has reached the Mad T Party in Hollywood Land! Drop by to hear some spooky tunes with the live band.
• Have you seen the spooky new gingerbread house in the Grand Hall of Haunted Mansion Holiday
• Jack’s ghost dog Zero makes surprise appearances in the gallery corridor at Haunted Mansion Holiday
• Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy speeds through a haunted area of space where sinister spirits dwell
• For stomach-dropping thrills, drop down a few floors at The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror!
Mickey’s Halloween Party (a separate-ticket event on 14 special nights during Halloween Time)
• See Anna, Elsa and Olaf in “Mickey’s Costume Party” cavalcade at Mickey’s Halloween Party!
• Scream along to spooky tunes during “Halloween Screams” fireworks show
• Listen for haunting harmonies of the Cadaver Dans along Rivers of America
• “Party Like a Villain” at Mickey’s Halloween Party during #HalloweenTime with some of your favorite Disney Villains!
• Trick-or-treat for candy and healthy treats
• Celebrate #HalloweenTime with favorite characters during “Mickey’s Costume Party” cavalcade at Mickey’s Halloween Party!
• On Main Street, U.S.A., check out the decor for the Pumpkin Festival. No two pumpkins are the same!
• Frontierland celebrates Dia de los Muertos with a colorful display of flowers and cheery skeletons!
• Satisfy your sweet tooth at @Disneyland with special #HalloweenTime treats such as the Minnie Witch Apple!
• Try the Pumpkin Seed Brittle, the perfect #HalloweenTime treat at @Disneyland!
• Delicious sweets have arrived at Candy Palace, Trolley Treats and Marceline’s Confectionery!
Food & Beverage
• For #HalloweenTime, @Disneyland offers spooktacular drinks, sweet treats, savory treats and novelties!
• Enjoy the Zero popcorn bucket while waiting to see Jack Skellington at Haunted Mansion Holiday!
• Show your villainous #DisneySide during #HalloweenTime with the Maleficent Dragon Sipper!
• Grab a pumpkin twist at Maurice’s Treats at @Disneyland or at Cozy Cone at Disney California Adventure!
• Enjoy yummy Candy Corn cotton candy at Halloween Carnival at Big Thunder Ranch at @Disneyland!
• Want to spice things up at #HalloweenTime? Try the Fire-breathing Dragon Flatbread at the Village Haus in Fantasyland!
• Avast, me hearties! At the Halloween Carnival in Big Thunder Ranch, be transformed at The Pirates League!
• Show your spooky #DisneySide with #HalloweenTime merchandise now available at @Disneyland!
Hotels of the Disneyland Resort
• The Disneyland Hotel is a great place for a fall getaway and is just a short walk from fun at the parks!
• Book a fall stay at a Disneyland Resort hotel before Nov. 19 to save 20% on select Sunday through Thursday nights from Oct. 26-Dec. 18.
***Disclosure: I attended #VeryBadDayEvent . My flight, lodgings, and expenses were covered by Disney. All opinions are 100% mine. Pictures above provided by Disney***