***Disclosure: This review and giveaway was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Old Spice. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.***
Gifting Old Spice is a holiday tradition passed on from grandfathers to dads to sons – helping smellcome new generations of boys to manhood across the world each year. The parental reaction to this masculine rite of passage however often results in a clash of differing opinions between mothers and fathers, as humorously illustrated in the newly released Old Spice “Dadsong” . At the center of the mom-dad debate is Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray, the gift that keeps on giving one spray at a time with its patented sweat-activated Re-fresh Technology, ensuring “One Spray Lasts All Day” and bringing an end to the juvenile overspraying epidemic in this country. Check out DadSong in all it’s glory:
Catchy and a wee bit off key, but that’s what makes it great 🙂 “He’s a Man! He’s a Boy!”
Giving the gift of manhood couldn’t be easier with Old Spice. They have a variety of manly smelling products for every guy on your list.Check out Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray, featuring the brand’s innovative and first-in-category Re-fresh Technology, which eliminates the need for guys to overspray or reapply throughout the day. With Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray, “One Spray Lasts All Day.” Old Spice Re-fresh Body Sprays are the perfect stocking stuffer. Teens can “Scent Responsibly” with this gift that keeps on giving, one spray at a time.
In the spirit of the holiday season, Old Spice will offer special savings on Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray in the P&G brandSaver® in newspapers across the U.S. on Sunday, Nov. 30, as well as for download on http://www.coupons.com for redemption at retailers nationwide.
ENTER THE GIVEAWAY
Perfect for the young man in your life! “Old Spice Holiday Smellcome to Manhood” kit. The contents are listed below:
· Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray – The gift that keeps on giving, one spray at a time. Be among the first to enjoy new Old Spice Timber – the best way to get that lumberjacky smell without working at a local tree lot.
· Old Spice T-Shirt – The manliest chest tattoo on the planet without the regret when you turn 60.
· Old Spice Branded Earbuds – Silence mom’s singing in the car. You’re welcome.
· Bear Paws Meat Tool – Cutlery your dad, his friend Dave and Uncle John will be impressed with when you’re given the reins to carve the holiday bird.
· Duct Tape – Fix anything on the planet, except holiday lights, where only half the strand works.
· Art of Manliness Book – Full of wisdom and New Year’s Resolutions.
· “Scent Responsibly” Instructions – Nothing will earn you grandma’s fruitcake faster than overspraying. Thanks to Old Spice Re-fresh technology – where one spray lasts all day – you can smell like a man and not a middle school locker room.
· Smellcome to Manhood Certificate – A made-up diploma for the inside of your locker or to add to your LinkedIn profile.