Wild Africa Trek is a jaw-dropping journey only a few Guests get to experience. The expedition is a true encounter with African creatures in their native habitat. Come with us on this Disney True-Life Adventure!
There are many fun VIP experiences and tours at Disney World. The Wild Africa Trek is one that I have experienced and have to give my 100% approval for. It was such a unique experience and really takes you behind the scenes of Animal Kingdom. I learned even more about the park itself along with all the animals. PLUS, you get some great African Food, Professional Pictures from a Disney Photographer, and FREE exercise. Can’t beat that! The best part of this Trek is that you are hooked up to what I called my “lifeline” which gives you a unique perspective to view the animals and gives you a little “fear” as well. Make sure to check out the pictures below!
Wild Africa Trek Info:
- Restrictions: 8 years old and up. Closed Toes Shoes a MUST. Longer pants recommended. or your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure; heart, back or neck problems; motion sickness or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure. Expectant mothers should not participate.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Price: Pricing varies seasonally, starting at $189 per person to $249 per person, plus tax. Prices vary based on season.. Includes 3-hour guided safari tour, tasting of African-inspired food. At the end of your expedition, you’ll receive a photo code that you can use to access and download images taken during your Wild Africa Trek experience.
- Special Offer: This summer, get more roars for your buck—chomp $50 off the price of an afternoon Wild Africa Trek! Offer valid from valid April 19 through October 17, 2015Call for pricing details.
- Phone: Call (407) WDW-TOUR or (407) 939-8687
- Dates: Available daily, at multiple times each day
- Extra Info: Lockers available at beginning of Trek. Cameras/cell phones are only allowed if they have a strap. If not you have to put them in locker. Water and keepsake water bottle provided. More info Click HERE: Wild Africa Trek
After hiking through the jungle we hopped on a safari truck and rode the the beautiful savanna. Lots of animal encounters! We also stopped at a little cabin area for an African inspired lunch. I can not express in words how much I loved this. I want to bring the kids back to experience it. It is DEFINITELY worth the money!
What makes this experience even cooler is that they make a contribution on your behalf to the Disney Worldwide Conservation Fund to protect wildlife and wild places around the world. I opted to save the Cats 🙂
REMEMBER Monkey Kingdom is IN THEATERS NOW!
***Disclosure: I attended #MonkeyKingdomEvent . My flight, lodgings, and expenses were covered by Disney. All opinions are 100% mine. Pictures by Professional Disney Photographers ***