One of my favorite parks is EPCOT. There is just so much to learn and see besides doing the fun rides. When I was down in Orlando for the #MonkeyKingdomEvent we spent some time in The Seas with Nemo & Friends Pavilion. Here are some FUN FACTS from what I learned that day:
- The Seas is the 2nd largest salt water aquarium in the world with over 5.7 MILLION gallons
- Spaceship Earth can fit INSIDE
- They keep it between 74-77 degrees in the tanks
- During the Dolphin Research overview I learned they taught the dolphins to vocalize what they see
- They turn of all the lights and shine a single spotlight on salmon etc. to feed sharks
- There are 4 bottle-nosed dolphins & 6 sharks
Check out the cute rays getting fed! Their little mouths are adorable!
LOTS of fun areas for the kids to explore at Epcot’s The Seas with Nemo & Friends PLUS some fun photo opps so make sure to schedule some free time to check it out the next time you are at EPCOT!
REMEMBER Monkey Kingdom is IN THEATERS NOW!
If you haven’t seen Monkey Kingdom yet there is Still Time!!
***Disclosure: I attended #MonkeyKingdomEvent . My flight, lodgings, and expenses were covered by Disney. All opinions are 100% mine.***