Let’s face it. There are LOTS of ways to book your own travel online these days. So many, in fact, it’s hard to know what is best. I recently used Booking.com for a friend getaway to San Francisco:
— kasandria (@SBellasWays) March 28, 2015
Before, I tell you about the hotel let’s go back to exactly WHY you should be using booking.com.
- More places to book than you’ve got reasons to go! Over 634,000 incredible properties worldwide. Which means LOTS of options. As a frequent traveler I like to switch it up. I may be looking for something classy, a certain area, or even low cost. I like the ability to see lots of variety in my accommodations.
- Low rates! No booking fees! Save money! • Best Price Guaranteed
- 46,730,000 verified reviews. I like seeing what other people have to say about a certain place before staying there. Real people reviews mean a lot to me. Does the hotel have free wi-fi? Are there great restaurants near the B&B? I like to plan.
- Available anywhere, anytime! Why yes they have an app for that! I like being able to confirm things on the fly.
- Great customer service! Website and customer service in English and 41 other languages
— kasandria (@SBellasWays) March 29, 2015
Waterfront Hotel a Joie De Vivre Hotel
9 of us stayed at the Waterfront Hotel a Joie De Vivre Hotel. SUCH a nice hotel. Customer service was top notch. It was right on the water. Great views. Comfy beds. Amazing restaurants and scenery within walking distance. I loved every minute of it. Here’s what Booking.com had to say about the hotel:
Overlooking Jack London Square and the waterfront, only 8 miles from Oakland International Airport, this boutique hotel provides easy access to top area attractions and free Wi-Fi.
The Waterfront Hotel is ideally situated only a short distance from the area’s main sites. The restaurants, shopping and entertainment of Jack London Square, the Oakland Convention Center and the city centre are only minutes away.
With complimentary shuttle service to Oakland city centre, 24-hour concierge services and a heated swimming pool, every stay at the Waterfront is sure to be enjoyable. The hotel also offers a free weekday wine and cheese reception.
They showed plenty of different angles in the pictures. They also let me know they have been working with this specific hotel since 2009. I was able to access the reader reviews instantly. AND I can 100% say that everything at the hotel was as advertised on booking.com. EVERYTHING. I hate when I get there and the pool looks completely different because they cropped an unseemly building or took it at a crazy angle.
I will definitely use booking.com to book my future adventures and recommend it to all my friends who travel!
***Disclosure: I attended #BookingSFO My lodgings were covered by Booking.com. All opinions are 100% mine.***