***Disclosure: I participated in a Blog Blast Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Reebok. I received a gift card to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation. All opinions are 100% mine. ***
Back To School is always an exciting time. Isabella is now 11 and in 6th grade. She LOVED Back To School shopping. Now that she’s getting a little older she likes to have a certain “style”. When I told her we were going shopping at Finish Line for her new tennis shoes she was all excited. Of course, the number one question was “Can I get the colors I like?” My answer, “Of course!” Her middle school has school uniforms. She has to wear certain types of polo shirts and jeans, skirts, etc.. One thing she has some freedom on however, is her footwear.
Finish Line had plenty of different styles in the Reebok Twistform for Kids. We looked at both the boys and girls section to see what colors were available.
Why were we so keen on the Reebok Twistform? Reebok understands that style is important to the kids, but parents want durability that can withstand the rigors of recess and gym class!
Dig into the pavement and let these shoes propel you onward with their 16 uniquely designed transition waves and packed with advanced technology to enhance breathability, comfort, and cushioning. Lace in and zone out – without breaking the bank.
- Zoned mesh and neoprene for a lightweight breathability and a supportive feel
- Midfoot cage with integrated lacing system for a locked-in fit that you can adjust and support
- 360 targeted heel and toe foam geometry for added rear cushion and better acceleration up front
- Soft and functional cage keeps your foot locked-in for stability and better responsiveness
- Rubber with transition wave design for traction, superior flexibility and a positive ride feel
- Neoprene tongue and heel lining ideally placed for for quick, slide-in and comfort
Bella tried on every single pair and in the end, she went with a boys style. Why? She liked the green color the best. Which is totally fine with me. Sometimes I would rather shop in the mens section myself to get a specific look. I told her, “Just because you are a girl, it doesn’t mean you have to choose pink” Check her out in all her excitement!
If YOU are interested in the Reebok Twitform head on over to the Finish Line website!