Here at the Reasoner house we are “Seasoned Box Tops Users.” It’s something that both the kiddos and I can do that is fairly easy to help out with both of their schools. Basically, as you shop you look for the Box Tops on the labels. Then after using the particular item you clip the Box Tops save them up and send them to school. Easy Peasy. We recently went to our local WalMart and found a few products that had Bonus Box Tops, 5 Box Tops on participating items, Only at Walmart, offer available in store on specially marked packaging on the label. The kids and I then turned it into a scavenger hunt to see what all we could find. In total we found over 28 products that had the bonus 5 Box tops. We only bought a few things we would actually use, however, their are just so many products available out there with this particular label you will definitely find something for you.
Box Tops for Education™ Fun Facts:
- Box Tops are worth $0.10 for your child’s school
- Box Tops is one of America’s largest school earnings loyalty programs.
- Over 80,000 k-8 schools participate
- Schools can use Box Tops cash to buy whatever they need.
- Box Tops for Education has contributed over $525 million to participating schools since the launch of the program in 1996
PLUS, Earn MORE Online!
Short List of Products That Have Box Tops
I can’t list every product out there, but here’s a short cheat sheet I found of participating products:
- Reese’s® Peanut Butter Puffs® (2, 16oz ea.)
- Honey Nut CheeriosTM (2, 17oz ea.)
- Cinnamon Toast CrunchTM (2, 16.2oz ea.)
- Lucky CharmsTM (2, 16oz ea.)
- Star WarsTM (10.5oz)
- Nature ValleyTM Crunchy Granola Bars (Oats & Honey, Value pack)
- Nature ValleyTM Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars (Value pack, 12ct)
- Fiber OneTM 90 Calorie Brownies (12ct)
- Fiber OneTM 90 Calorie Brownies (Coffee Cake, 12ct)
- Fiber OneTM 90 Calorie Bars (Lemon, 12ct)
- Betty CrockerTM Scooby Doo!TM Fruit Shapes (20ct)
- Sunkist® Fruit Shapes (24ct)
- Mott’s® Medleys Fruit Snacks (Assorted Fruit, 24ct)
- Fiber OneTM Cheesecake (Strawberry, XXct)
- Betty CrockerTM Hamburger HelperTM (Beef Pasta, Twin Pack)
- Betty CrockerTM Hamburger HelperTM (Cheeseburger Macaroni, Twin Pack)
- Old El PasoTM Stand ‘n StuffTM (Soft Flour Tortillas)
- Betty CrockerTM Specialty Potatoes (Au Gratin, Twin Pack)
- Betty CrockerTM Specialty Potatoes (Scalloped, Twin Pack)
- Old El PasoTM Flour Tortillas (6 inch, 12ct)
- Yoplait® Original Fridge Packs (Strawberry, Banana, 12pk)
- Yoplait® GoGURT® (Strawberry Splash, Blueberry Splash, 24ct)
- PillsburyTM Ready to Bake!TM Cookies (Chocolate Chip, 12ct)
- PillsburyTM Grands!TM Flaky Layers Biscuits (8ct)
- Totino’sTM Pizza RollsTM Brand Pizza Snacks (Cheese, 90ct)
- Totino’sTM Pizza RollsTM Brand Pizza Snacks (Three Meat, 90ct)
- Totino’sTM Party PizzaTM (Pepperoni, Multi pack)
10 Cents Adds Up Quick!
Each year we track our kiddos school earnings online and since we’ve been participating we have reached our goal every year! They have used earnings in the past for new school books, upgrading playgrounds, and technology upgrades. So do me a favor, don’t throw away those labels that have Box Tops on them. That’s like throwing money away and schools today need all the help they can get. If your local school doesn’t participate save them for family or friends. It will be very much appreciated by all, I promise. Now we will sit back and watch our earnings soar! Once we help out our school we give to other schools in the area. I hope you will too!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills®. The opinions and text are all mine.