I talked in my last post about Hickory Farms and Holiday Traditions. Now it’s time to talk about Chariatable Giving. Traditions matter because you are creating memories with your family and passing them down from generation to generation. Charitable Giving is important because we can all get caught up in the hype that is the holidays and it’s important for the entire family to give to those who need it. The thing about Charitable Giving is you can do it so many ways. You can help out at a soup kitchen, giveaway clothes, toys, etc. not being used, make gift baskets for the homeless with toiletries, fundraising for families in need. The possibilities are endless.
Charitable Giving with Hickory Farms:
- Hickory Farms is proud to support No Kid Hungry®. No Kid Hungry is, working to end childhood hunger in America by ensuring all children get the healthy food they need every day.
- Hickory Farms has contributed more than $4 million to No Kid Hungry since 2008. For every Signature Party Planner purchased this holiday season, Hickory Farms will donate $5 to No Kid Hungry.
- As a supporter of the U.S. Armed Forces, the company provides year round complimentary shipping on select products to military addresses across the globe to ensure families can send loved ones warm wishes and a favorite taste from home. Visit www.hickoryfarms.com for details.
Hickory Farms offers a wide variety of products:
- Hickory Farms offers a wide variety of food gifts that are perfect for any budget and for everyone on your list this year.
- Quality, freshness and value are key traits of Hickory Farms’ gift and products.
- Hickory Farms Signature Summer Sausage has been awarded the Masters of Taste Gold Medal for Superior Taste for having the #1 Summer Sausage in America.
- New to Hickory Farms this year is a decadent White & Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark:
- A custom blend of creamy white chocolate and dark chocolate made from West African Cocoa beans, hand swirled with pure mint and topped with crushed candy cane pieces.
Doesn’t that Dark Peppermint Bark sound yummy? What’s on your list to get for that special someone this holiday season?
***Disclosure: Compensation and products for review were provided by Hickory Farms via MomTrends. I received a free sample of the product for the purpose of this review and to facilitate a giveaway. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of Hickory Farms. All opinions are 100% mine. ***