- Search and Compare: With the LARGEST inventory of cars online, Carsquare makes it easier to compare multiple vehicles, which in turn saves you time.
- Research Quickly: You can view by “Most Searched” or look at what consumers are saying about the car you have in mind. You can even get an expert’s take. There are so many articles on the site that can help you not only pick the best car, but also guide you through the entire car-buying process including: negotiating, financing, warranties, and more.
- Save those favorites: Don’t you sometimes wish you could go back to that particular car you were looking at on those similar used car sites? With Carsquare you can save your favorites WHILE searching. All you have to do is “park” them in your own online garage!
- Share: Yep. Just like it sounds. You can share your garage with friends and family members so that you can get a second opinion before committing.
- Take a Break! Once you’ve filled out some basic information about what you’re looking for, you don’t have to sit at the computer and stare at the screen. Carsquare will keep on searching for you and send you email alerts when new possibilities pop up! I love this feature.
Thinking about getting a new car instead of a used one? Or how about leasing a car? Carsquare can help there, too. Head on over to their website to check out your many, many options. I can almost guarantee you’re going to love this site as much as I do!