***Disclosure: : Post sponsored by XFINITY, but all opinions are my own. Please see below for additional disclosure ***
What XFINITY has that Google Fiber Doesn’t Have:
- The latest episodes of the top 100 shows preloaded and ready to watch
- Download On Demand TV shows and movies to your mobile devices and watch them from anywhere, even when you’re offline
- Voice remote: search for a show, get personalized recommendations and change channels using voice commands
- Offers AMC, NBA TV and NHL Network
- Fastest available Internet speeds
- The most Wi-Fi coverage for all rooms, all devices, all the time
- Millions of WiFi hotspots available nationwide with Internet service
- Unmatched online security and protection with Constant Guard®
If that wasn’t enough. XFINITY brings you the latest in technology with things such as The Share App.
What is the Share App?
XFINITY is the only provider with the Share app, allowing you to share all of your moments with family members and friends – a big win for holidays when not everyone can join or when showcasing things that are too big to move.
• Google Fiber doesn’t give you the availability to send live streams and photos to your friends through their TV or mobile devices!
• XFINITY’s Share app is an awesome feature available through their systems that sets them apart from the competition. It lets you share and receive live streams through your TV so you don’t miss a minute of the action.
o Want to share photos? The Share app can do that too. Photos will be stored and accessible through the X1 Photos app, so all your memories are in one handy place.
• The Share app is available for iPhone and Android mobile devices and is free to download.
Still a little confused? Check out this video below showing how easy it is to use the Sahre app:
I’m #TeamXFINITY and am excited to be working with them the next 3 months to share the ins and outs and all the fun features XFINITY brings to the table. So if you are looking for TV, Internet, and/or Voice options make sure you check out XFINITY for the latest and the best.
***Disclosure: XFINITY partnered with bloggers such as me for this program. As part of this program, I received compensation for my time. They did not tell me what to purchase or what to say about any product mentioned in these posts. XFINITY believes that consumers and bloggers are free to form their own opinions and share them in their own words. XFINITY’s policies align with WOMMA Ethics Code, FTC guidelines and social media engagement recommendations. ***