***Disclosure: Open to US mailing addresses only. Prizing and samples courtesy of Scholastic sent me this prizepack, and is also providing a prize pack for one winner from my site All opinions are 100% mine. ***
LEGO® and all it’s fun have been around for years. I played with them as a kid and then watched as they evolved and my kids played with them and their multiple video games and even a movie! Now I can share something super exciting. LEGO Nonfiction!!
WHAT IS LEGO® NONFICTION?
Two powerhouse brands, LEGO and Scholastic, come together to reinvent children’s nonfiction publishing. In this innovative new publishing program, LEGO models and mini figures are illustrated in the fun and fantastic scenarios throughout as the first point of engagement for kids with real-world topics. This program represents a marriage of core values between LEGO and Scholastic: imagination, creativity, fun, and learning, as well as providing the most engaging, educational information for children.
- An imaginative, fun, and informative nonfiction reading experience from Scholastic and The LEGO® Group—two of the most trusted brands in the world
- Visually stimulating packaging, interiors, and added-value including die-cuts, foil, and stickers
- A combination of LEGO illustrations with real world photographs yield HILARIOUS and INFORMATIVE books kids won’t put down.
- Humor and creativity that kids LOVE and EXPECT from the LEGO brand
- “Building starters” throughout each book encourage the connection between the reading experience and real-world LEGO building
- Amazing facts that kids WANT to know from Scholastic
ABOUT THE PRODUCTS
LEGO Nonfiction books will be released for a variety of reading levels, ranging from ages 4 – 12. The first four books are in stores now!
– Leveled Readers (ages 5- 7)
Emerging nonfiction readers love exploring favorite themes! The “Leveled Readers” series will consist of three levels which will be called out on book covers. Each level builds in complexity as the child’s nonfiction literacy skills progress. Each book also includes stickers!
o Plus more Leveled Readers titles to come in 2017!
– Favorite Topics (ages 7 – 10)
Focused, deeper dives into topics kids love, including:
o plus more Favorite Topics titles to come in 2017!
– Ultimate Fact Book (ages 8-12)
Coming October 2016: Fantastic: A LEGO Adventure in the Real World
The ultimate holiday gift book packed with amazing facts and real-world photos the whole family can enjoy!
More LEGO Nonfiction books to come in 2017, including Early Readers (ages 4-8) and Activity Books (ages 6-9).
Now it’s time for the GIVEAWAY!! LEARN WITH LEGOS – ON AND OFF THE PAGE!
One (1) winner receives copies of four LEGO Nonfiction books:
Knights and Castles
Plus a Lego Nonfiction poster and a $50 Lego gift card to get reading and get learning as a family!
See the products on Scholastic.com
***Disclosure: LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2016 The LEGO Group. All Rights Reserved. ***