***Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Kia Motors America; however, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own***
As you know as a Kia Ambassador I love to share the latest in what’s going on in the Kia world. I’m a big fan of Electric Cars and the Kia Soul EV is my favorite! Why is the Kia Soul EV the right vehicle for you? Here are 5 reasons why:
- No range anxiety here! On average, the Soul EV will take you about 90 miles on one charge! #DYK 95% of US drivers’ commute is under 40 miles and the average commute is only 13.6 miles!
- Qualifies for a federal tax credit of up to $7,500 depending on the state you live in!
- Kia used an increased range of bio-based materials in order to stay true to the car’s green philosophy
- The Soul EV is the first car ever manufactured to feature a true “driver-only” ventilation system. By pressing a button on the dashboard marked “driver-only”, the driver can simply switch off dashboard and foot well ventilation to other passengers to save on energy.
- It can be recharged by plugging the car into a standard household outlet– same one you’d use to charge your phone!
I live in a small town in Spring Hill, TN, however, we have places to plugin your electric vehicle around the city. It’s becoming more and more prevalent! I keep hearing good things about them so to test out and see the car in action was a wonderful experience. as a family of four it would be great to save money with our vehicle we drive daily. Do YOU want to check out the Kia Soul EV?
National Drive Week is here! This event which runs from September 10-18, 2016, is a nationwide celebration to heighten awareness of today’s widespread availability of plug-in vehicles and highlight the benefits of all-electric and plug-in hybrid-electric cars, trucks, motorcycles, and more. They are fun to drive, are less expensive and more convenient to fuel than gasoline vehicles, are better for the environment, promote local jobs, and reduce our dependence on foreign oil. Are you considering going electric? Come talk to owners who have successfully done so!
Share about the event with your friends, family, and neighbors. Grab the kiddos and head out for a fun day!