Earlier in the week, I had a jam-packed few days in Los Angeles and one of the things we screened was the new movie in the Tangled series called Tangled: Before Ever After. It took me back to when Tangled was released and I enjoyed it. My daughter will really like to see it because both of us have wondered what happens after the movie.
About The Film:
Rapunzel grapples with the responsibilities of being a princess and the overprotective ways of her father. While she wholeheartedly loves Eugene, Rapunzel does not share his immediate desire to get married and settle down within the castle walls. Determined to live life on her own terms, she and her tough-as-nails Lady-in-Waiting Cassandra embark on a secret adventure where they encounter mystical rocks that magically cause Rapunzel’s long blonde hair to grow back. Impossible to break and difficult to hide, Rapunzel must learn to embrace her hair and all that it represents.
TANGLED BEFORE EVER AFTER (premieres Friday, March 10th at 8/7c) and TANGLED: THE SERIES (debuting Friday, March 24th at 7:30/6:30c) – Disney Channel
Now let’s get to those 5 Fun Reasons to Watch Tonight:
- Why Continue? As Producer/Director CHRIS SONNENBURG said, ” There’s this great line at the end of the movie where Eugene Fitzherbert, says after years and years of asking and asking I finally said yes.” So “what happened in between that time.”
- Guess What’s Back? We have the long hair and the mythology and the magic!
- Keep and Eye Out For the Journal! Producer/Director CHRIS SONNENBURG said, “The journal is very much a part of the large story for the show and for who Rapunzel is herself.
- New Music! 2 New songs in this movie and MORE are coming to the series so that means a soundtrack!
- Next the series! The movie is a set up for the upcoming series. I can’t wait to tune in because I’m ready for answers!
***Disclosure: I attended the #TangledTheSeries Event My flight, lodgings, and expenses were covered by Disney All opinions are 100% mine. ***