***Disclosure: Motorlola is providing the prize. I received no compensation for this post. All opinions are 100% mine. ***
I remember the baby monitors when I had my babies. The video features were a luxury item. I’d dread hearing a noise thinking my baby needed me only to crack the door and wake him up. With the great new technology, we have now Motorola has developed a variety of digital WiFi baby monitors to give you and your partner peace of mind while home or away.
Watch them dream. From anywhere.
This Motorola 2.8″ Video Baby Monitor with Wi-Fi® enables you to keep an eye on things while at home on the handheld parent unit and away on compatible smartphones, tablets, and computers. The Hubble app allows you to receive sound, motion, and temperature notiﬁcations to your compatible viewing device so you can always stay connected to what’s going on. The handheld in-home monitor boasts a 2.8″ diagonal color screen, and the two-way communication feature allows you to communicate without being in the same room. Plus digital zoom and infrared night vision ensure that you have the perfect view of your child, day or night. Motorola 2.8″ Video Baby Monitor with Wi-Fi®.
- Wireless Technology: 2.4 GHz FHSS (for Local Viewing)
- Wi-Fi® Wireless Connectivity (for Remote Viewing)
- 2.8″ Diagonal Color Screen
- Digital Zoom
- Two-Way Communication
- Room Temperature Display
- Infrared Night Vision
- High Sensitivity Microphone
- Up to 1000ft Range
- 5 Lullabies
- LED Sound Level Indicator
- Out-of-Range and Low Battery Alerts
- Support Stand
- Rechargeable Battery (Parent Unit)
Additional Features with Hubble Connected
- View on Compatible Smartphones, Tablets, and Computers
- Remote HD (720p) Video Streaming
- Sound, Motion, and Temperature Notiﬁcations
- Manual Video Recording and Image Snapshot
With baby monitors ranging from anywhere on the market from $80 to $300. Motorola brings quality product design and high end technology features to the MBP667Connect — all for the affordable price of $149.99 (available in stores and online at Target, Amazon.com, Babies R Us and more).
Motorola is working with Southern Bella’s Ways to offer 1 of our readers this awesome Baby Monitor!