I’ve worn glasses since I was twelve years old. I honestly didn’t think I needed them, but my teacher convinced my mom to go get my eyes checked. So off we went. After the appointment, I picked out my frames and I was still unconvinced. I was afraid people would make fun of me. Call me four eyes and things like that. I had never actually heard anyone making fun of the kids with glasses at my school, but I was still convinced. Then it was time to go pick up my glasses. I remember it was like it was yesterday because it was one of the most important days of my life. It was a fall day in October. I waited till we were walking out of the shop to put my glasses on and I immediately cried out, “Mom! There are so many COLORS!” The world bloomed in front of me. The fall leaves were so colorful and crisp. I didn’t know what I was missing until I put my first pair of glasses on. I wish I had a picture of that day, but I don’t. Most of the pictures of me at that age were lost when my mom passed, but I do have a pic of me in Kindergarten right before I got my glasses:
Throughout the years I have switched back and forth from contacts to glasses, but usually wearing glasses for the majority of my day. I’ve tried different styles throughout the years, but I really like the plain black square/rectangle shapes. The thing about glasses is you have to go in and get your eyes checked once a year and then you have to pick out your glasses frames, lens type, and then you wait…and wait..and wait. Plus, say you still are using the same prescription, you still have to go into the store to go through the same process again and again. Throughout my 20+ years of wearing glasses, I can honestly say that the process gets old. I lost that excitement, the avid wonder of what glasses first meant to me.
Then online shopping became a thing. Recently I was in need of a new pair and I worked with GlassesShop.com. That feeling came back! I didn’t have to leave my house but could access tons of different styles, but before I get too far into the process let’s chat about the perks of GlassesShop.com and what they have to offer in their own words:
- High quality– A pair of decent prescription glasses is vital to wearers because it is the new statement of them. In order to make you look more charming and eye-catching, we now have superior glasses with trendy frames as well as the high quality lens. The frames are light and durable, and they are available for all the wearers. The lens is of accurate prescription, thus the prescription eyeglasses you buy perfectly match you.
- Big sales-We offer various quality and affordable eyeglasses so that every wearer can get his or her own favorite eyewear. The numerous campaigns where you can have big deals on glasses benefit you a lot, too.
- Chic fashion-We are devoted to delivering the most popular glasses frames all over the world to you, so you surely can find the most suitable eyeglasses frames here.
- Easy shopping-GlassesShop.com provides you with various commodities options and easy payment to make you have wonderful shopping eyeglasses online.
- Quick shipping-You can enjoy our quick shipping to have a chance to receive your glasses within a few days after they are shipped.
Immediately I fell into the rabbit hole and spent the next few days going back and forth between a few different styles. After much thought I ended up going with this pair. Everything about the shopping process was just as easy as they claimed. I picked my pair, put in my prescription and was done. THAT easy! Plus, did you see that price? Sooooo much cheaper than the old school way. At this rat, I could get 5 pairs of glasses for what my normal frames cost.
Within a few days, they came! Quick shipping just as advertised! I was jumping for joy when I saw them in the mail. Guess what? That feeling of wonder came again. I opened the package slowly and put them on. They fit perfectly! I was getting ready for my trip to Disneyland and packed them up. Colors were back in my world again. All thanks to GlassesShop.com
If you are looking for chic glasses that are not too hard on the wallet with quick shipping make sure you check them out!
***Disclosure: I worked with GlassesShop.com on this post to review a pair of glasses. All opinions are 100% mine. ***